DBI’s longtime client in downtown Seattle has retained us to find a Senior Project Manager. This candidate needs to be a competent professional architect with experience managing the development and completion of complex projects. This role with have overall project responsibility including client relationship, scheduling, budgeting and construction administration and is accountable for the quality of work performed, client service and profitability.
A few of the Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- Manages large or programmatically complex projects consistent with firm-wide standards for project delivery.
- Engages in business development activities, develops client relationships, leads/coordinates proposal preparation and makes presentations.
- Negotiates contracts with clients; assist in the selection of consultants and negotiate fee and contract arrangements (including additional services).
- Responsible for client monthly billing and managing consultant invoicing and payments for accounts receivable staff.
- Selects project team members, directs and reviews the work of the project team, including other “sub-project” managers as necessary.
- Sets staffing plan and project schedules.
- Manages production efforts and interfaces with clients for overall project execution.
- Assists in collection of past due accounts receivables.
- Responsible for overall project profitability.
This is a great opportunity both financially and for architectural growth. Out client does needs a licensed architect and is open to pay top dollar! To truly be successful, the right Senior Project Manager will bring 15 years of solid, complex project experience, a deep understanding of materials and codes, and a deep desire to do their best work.