14 Oct Project Manager – Architecture Design (Seattle)
DBI is working with an established and growing architecture firm in the heart of Seattle to hire a Project Manager – Architecture Design. Our client is a horizontally structured firm. All employees are licensed architects, and shareholders! This structure drives the core value of our client, collaboration. The Project Manager will also work to build strong client relationships. The large scale, programmatic work that our client supports takes all team members working together to complete a project.
This bringing entrepreneurs to the front line creates a unique culture, and opportunity. The culture has a creative impact for employees and, as those employees are active in the community, the larger community benefits from the creativity as well.
The right candidate will be self-directed, bringing skills in the areas of design, ideation, planning, implementation, and business development/marketing within the larger firm structure. With a focus on Multi-Family housing, this role will allow the right candidate to create a strong portfolio of project experience in the Seattle area.
Required Work Experience:
- 4+ years of targeted multi-family housing experience
- An understanding of the Seattle market as to build strong business connections within the defined market
- Registered Architect
- Proven ability to be self-directed across multiple tasks, including marketing, design, production, and project management
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 8+ years of experience in the Architecture field
- Graduate of an NCARB accredited program
- Revit knowledge (expert not required, but familiar and functional)
- Organized and efficient leader