DBI is hiring a Client Development Rep into our Seattle group. This unique role supports the recruiting efforts of DBI by managing the aggregation, organization, and dissemination of talent, oversight of marketing planning and ROI, ownership of strategic technology and tools development, and overall process improvement. This is a critical role for the firm, it is the part of the organization team supporting the entire recruiting and business development efforts.
Successful employees in this role are organized, detail oriented, and process driven. Also, the ability to deal with ambiguity will be needed. This is a new role, your role, to help create in the firm. The Client Development Rep will:
- Build out markets (domestic and international)
- Organize the database and enhance process
- Own the tools and tech aspects for the firm, training the larger firm on these tools
- Work with the marketing team to ensure blogs, videos, and social media post are tracked for ROI
- Candidate sourcing and organization
- And much more
DBI offers a competitive salary, a good bonus plan, flexible work schedule and a strong and successful work from home culture. DBI is ranked as one of the top three architecture and interior design recruiting firms in the world with more the 10 years of global success. This Client Development Rep role is a critical part of the DBI growth!
If you are interested, we want to hear from you. Follow this link to apply!