Featured Job: FEATURED JOB: BIM Coordinator in San Francisco, CA
DBI has been retained by a leading multi-focused firm hiring an BIM Coordinator into their San Francisco office. This firm has multiple offices across the country and is witnessing outstanding growth in all of them.
The right candidate will have experience with supporting large, complex projects; higher education or science and technology are preferred. The candidate must also be comfortable with ambiguity. A large part of this role will be establishing and adhering to standards for the office.
Required Work Experience:
- Provide BIM support for project teams, including project model setup and file export
- Work with the Project Manager and Project Architect in producing a project?based BIM implementation plan
- Develop and maintain BIM content as needed. Ensure a healthy BIM database is maintained
- Understand and adhere to office BIM standards and guidelines. Ensure that BIM models adhere to all internal and client specific standards
- Perform periodic QA/QC audits of project files to ensure compliance with the agreed upon strategy, standards and work processes
- Conduct BIM training for new employees and ongoing CE sessions
- Participate in the BIM Committee for the purpose of knowledge sharing, best practices, lessons learned, and identifying new technology
- Identify, evaluate, and implement productivity gains possible through the use of customization, scripting, and other automation technologies
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have two or more years production experience in design, drafting, or engineering, including in Revit with intermediate Revit knowledge
- Revit document production experience and skills required
- In-depth working knowledge of current Revit versions with emphasis on project set up required