10 Feb FEATURED JOB: Senior Architect (Aviation) in Hong Kong
Featured Job: Senior Architect (Aviation) in Hong Kong
Globally recognized leader in Architecture, Planning, Landscape and Interior Design, this firm is well-known in Asia for the cutting-edge designs across many market sectors. These include: civic, cultural and community, commercial and mixed-use, residential, retail, education, hospitality and leisure, sports, technology and labs, transportation and healthcare.
In Hong Kong, specifically, the firm is very active with local groups, art foundations and other government on architectural-related issues. This firm is looking for an eager, professional, and thoughtful Architect to join their office.
Required Work Experience:
- Expertise in developing construction packages
- Able to use strong detail design, team coordination, and documentation to complete sets of construction documents
- An exposure and understanding of complex aviation project is required
- Ability to be cost effective yet aspirational in design and implementation of projects
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5-years of relevant experience in design, contract administration and/or project management
- Registered Architect in HK, UK or equivalent
- Able to be located in Hong Kong, travel to PRC would be required
- Technical skills in V-Ray, Revit / BIM and Rhino Grasshopper desired