23 Sep Project Manager – High Rise Buildings
DBI has teamed with a very well-established architecture and planning firm in Seattle, Washington to hire a Project Manager. Our new client is structured to be interactive across all projects.They feel that the best comes from teams when they coordinate across all project types, not by pigeonholed task that keep good employees’ heads-down. The firm’s sustainable design strategies and community-based design studio set them ahead of many other firms in town.
We are recruiting for a Project Manager.
The candidate needs to be exceptional designer and project manager with a deep understanding of the analytics of projects.Communication skills are also important. The right candidate will be passionate and involved in the firm and the larger design community. This person will work with multidisciplinary teams to coordinate and document high rise and mid-rise projects.
Required experience and background for the Project Manager:
- Registered architect with 7-10 years of project management experience
- LEED-accredited preferred
- Must be a team player, excellent communicator
- Background with managing technically complex projects
- Client relations experience and interest in business development
- Experience with project controls on complex building types, including scope, schedule and budget development, change management, tracking and reporting
- Passion for high quality design and sustainable design
- Experience with sustainable building
- Strong experience in the management of documentation created in Revit 3D Building Information Modeling and AutoCAD
- Fluency with production in these programs and other drawing programs such as Google Sketchup an asset
- Skill in the management and coordination of project documentation and preparation of graphic presentation material
- Strong experience in the management of collaborative design disciplines, including integrated project delivery experience