Featured Job: Project Architect in Seattle, WA
DBI has been retained by a leading multi-focused firm hiring a Project Architect in Seattle. This firm has multiple offices across the country and is witnessing outstanding growth in all of them.
The right candidate will have experience with large, complex projects; higher education or science and technology are preferred. The candidate must also be comfortable with ambiguity. A large part of this role will be establishing the Seattle office, and growing it.
Required Work Experience:
- Responsible for leadership and coordination with project team members and consultants from project inception through completion
- Assist the Project Manager in directing and managing the project team, mentoring staff, and representing the firm to the client
- Deliver design sensitive projects on schedule and within budget while making authoritative decisions and recommendations of significant impact related to the project
- Responsible for the technical planning and execution of the project documents
- Participate in client presentations and/or meetings
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of ten years architectural experience
- Five years of recent Project Architect experience leading large-scale projects
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture required
- Professional registration required
- AutoCAD proficiency required, Revit experience preferred
- LEED AP preferred