Well established and growing professional Interior/Architecture Design firm with offices in nine countries is seeking a Managing Director to oversee operations for its office in Shanghai, China. This high level leader will be responsible for energize this office and identifying and growing the office into new directions.
The right candidate will be highly marketing orientated, able to bring in new business and expand work with existing clients. An entrepreneurial spirit will be rewarded. The firm is conduction a global search and will help to relocate right candidate. With that said, experience in the China is required.
The office is focused in Hospitality Interior Design work so this candidate will also have experience successfully developing and managing the creation of new business function
Other position requirements include:
- 12 to 18 years of design experience, including management
- Strong Interior Design foundation with exposure to Hospitality
- Experience growing and office, to include: developing business plan, setting profit and other business goals, hiring and developing staff, developing business and identifying clients
- At a minimum, 3 – 5 year experience in Southeast Asia
- Must be an English speaker with Chinese at the first language