15 Oct Luxury Interior Architect – Houston, Texas
DBI’s new client in Houston, Texas has an outstanding Luxury Architect or Luxury Interior Architect position they have recently opened. The firm, an international architecture and design firm with an extensive portfolio of corporate and hospitality projects, is seeking a highly creative Architect or Interior Architect.
The firm is steeped in awards and accolades. Some recent additions to a very long list are:
- Interior Design/HP Design Lead winner – 2018
- The Luxe Red National winner – 2018 (regional as well)
- Interior Design Magazine – Best of the Year winner – 2017
The candidate will work under the supervision of a Senior Associate to assist in developing exciting hospitality projects as well as production of photorealistic renderings to convey design intent.
- Professional degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- 3-5 years of experience in the design field
- Internship or two years of experience working on corporate and hospitality projects in an Architecture or Interior Design firm.
- Strong creative skills and a solid technical background
- Experience working on all phases of a drawing sets
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe CS Suite a must
- Self-motivated, personable, energetic individuals with strong graphic and communication skills with the desire to work in a team environment