DBI has been retained by an outstanding firm in downtown Seattle. Here are the details of this exciting role!
- Established and growing firm with loads of room to grow a career
- Firm built on a foundation of collaboration, with team and clients
- Leverages entrepreneurs to the front line of the firm. This is a true growth opportunity
Benefits and Features
- Organization built on teamwork with direct access to leadership
- Employee owned so ownership in a firm becomes a reality
- 100%, full paid medical, dental, etc.
The Role You Will Play
- Point person, responsible for client management, external consultants, engineers, etc.
- Skill and comfort creating and design during the construction documentation phase
- Strong team player able to work across design, development, contracting, code, and project follow through
- Offices in the vibrant Seattle core
- Office space with the employee in mind, focused on team work
- Technologically advanced office with an eye towards the new and next
- Five years of strong Project Architect experience
- Understanding of the phases of an architecture project, design to completion
- Exposed to Schematic Design
- Comfortable with developing Construction Documents in Revit
If you are interested in the role, please forward you resume and portfolio to [email protected]. Need $500? Refer a friend here.