Design focused and collaboration define the approach to design problems for DBI’s new client. This firm is constantly bending, stretching, sharing, and developing solutions for its clients. All of this shows in the firm’s work. They are a reflection of this age. They are interaction, investigation, thought and design.
This forward thinking client has retained DBI to hire a BIM Manager in their Denver office. This role will assists all project teams providing leadership, planning, and technical BIM-Revit support. Our client has a strong and established Revit practice and is looking to continue building on their edge in the market with this hire. The position will help craft initiatives, determine and maintain custom tools, train new and experienced staff, and administer and maintain our production tools.
Required Work Experience:
- Acts as a liaison and leader in BIM for staff, management, consultants, and clients
- Participates in developing new BIM workflows and standards and implementing improvement strategies.
- Provide model maintenance and auditing
- Support questions from staff, troubleshoot, resolve model failures, and deliver BIM training, and Revit interface with vendors
- Implement, maintain, and coordinate Revit templates, family libraries, detail libraries, scripting/parametric support, and other Revit resources
- Facilitate Revit User Group discussions
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5 years of experience using Revit with some experience managing an office Revit environment
- Experience working in a team environment that nurtures and fosters collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Strong written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Experience in peripheral tools a plus – Sketch-up, Glue, Clarity, Dynamo, Rhino, Grasshopper, energy add ins, etc.