17 Jun Hospitality Design Regional Office Manager
DBI has been retained to support the search and hiring of a Hospitality Design Regional Managing Director to establish and grow a three offices for our client in Dallas, Texas. This candidate can work out of the Dallas office, or in Los Angeles.
With designs and projects that bring a vision and humanity to large scale, iconic projects, our client constantly ranked on the top five firms, globally. Our client has achieved this by listening to their clients, the end-user, and their employees. They understand that ideas come from all over and they leverage this approach to transform insight into structures and spaces that inspire!
The Hospitality Design Regional Managing Director will be responsible for the efficient operation of three office as well as globally. Key to success in the role will be to provide leadership for projects, clients, financial performance, and design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong organization, communication and relationship management skills
- Hospitality Client Management and relationship building
- In concert with the Executive leadership establish the strategy for their areas of responsibility focused on the global Hospitality industry
- Business Development Regionally, along with various firm Practice Areas and Studios globally
- Provide ground level leadership in concert with the Executive Leadership on the regional brand establishment and brand development
- Participate in key client presentations
- Participate in hospitality industry events and forums to establish the firm as the premier design firm globally
- Responsible for the Business and Financial Strategic Plans for your Region and Offices
- Work with other offices to provide support for business development, project execution and project staffing
- Work with marketing and Business Development team to develop marketing materials
- Proposal creation and fee negotiations