Featured Job: Healthcare Studio Lead | San Francisco
The question has power, the solution has impact. This is the way forward for dbi’s new client based in San Francisco. Our client is hiring a Healthcare Studio Lead. This candidate will be responsible for leading the Studio in all applicable aspects of the Firm’s Strategic Plan.
The job of overseeing the studio activities will include: client and project commitments, a focus on new business development and client maintenance, leading the coordination with marketing budget expenditures, client and project pursuits, project profit goals, and fee and contract negotiations.
Required Work Experience:
- Responsible for coordinating with the efforts of the Managing Principals, overseeing PIC project activities, including: the development, negotiation and implementation of the professional services proposal/contract process; establishing project service delivery requirements, hour allocations, team structure and project schedule commitments; and project profit goals consistent with the Company’s established policies, procedures and resource capabilities.
- Serve as one of the Company’s main participants and spokespersons with prospective clients, professional organizations and the public, playing a lead role in the marketing of the Company’s professional services. This includes participating in positioning activities, including presenting the Company at conferences and seminars, publishing articles, and networking with individuals and professional organizations.
- Working in coordination with the Managing Principals, identify a core team of experts within each technical discipline (as appropriate to the size and geographic reach of the Studio) to service clients and provide technical expertise specific to the Studio.
- Represent the Company as Principal-in-Charge when requested or required and provide other direct billable services as appropriate to meet the Company’s overall chargeability goals.
- Responsible for planning and designing renovations and additions to healthcare facilities in a lead role following through the documentation process from schematics through construction administration phases to assure client expectations.
- Responsible for overseeing project team members and consultants.
- Monitor staff to produce quality architectural services within a project team concept.
- Further the Studio’s growth and development with the goal of establishing and maintaining a strong presence in the San Francisco healthcare market.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Professional Licensure, LEED Accredited preferred
- Must have a strong understanding and experience in OSHPD
- Minimum 15 years’ professional experience
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of professional services from marketing through project close-out, including design and technical expertise
- Ability to motivate others and develop teamwork; excellent writing and speaking skills, and strong organizational skills
- Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible
- Possess strong business acumen
- A senior level position, highly visible to clients and employees, that requires maturity, assertiveness, integrity and the ability to lead, influence and persuade
- Ability to interact well in various business and social settings with all types of people in a mature and professional manner