Featured Job: Technical Coordinator (REVIT) in New York City
DBI has been retained by an international architecture and design firm with an extensive portfolio of corporate and hospitality projects who is looking to hire a Technical Coordinator for the firm’s office in New York City.
The candidate will have six years of hands-on Revit experience and will be comfortable with large scale projects. The candidate will work closely with senior staff in all phases of design and documentation to help develop some of the firm’s most exciting corporate and hospitality projects.
Required Work Experience:
- Deep understanding of Revit, with a background in complex interior and interior architecture projects
- Able to leverage a strong technical background to establish a Revit offering within the organization
- Comfortable being self-directed, working without direct oversight
- Previous leadership of documentation staff a plus
- While this is a Revit role, a design eye will be important for ensuring design intent throughout the project.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Candidate must have between 4-6 years of experience working on projects in an Architecture or Interior Design firm.
- Advanced knowledge in Revit 2014 and 2015 is required
- Professional degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Strong technical background with experience in the development of construction documents and specifications as well as coordination w/ other disciplines
To learn more about the position and apply, please submit your resume/CV to our team at: with the subject line: Technical Coordinator (REVIT) – NYC (592)