Featured Job: Sports Architecture Market Specialist
Multi-disciplined architecture design firm, located in Des Moines, IA, is actively hiring for a Sports Architecture Market Specialist. The firm has built its success on their team-oriented design focus. With a focused effort, the firm strives for a blend of professional knowledge and talent in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning, Strategic Planning, Interior Design, Engineering, Lighting Design, Integrated Art, and Multimedia.
The firm’s Sports Architecture efforts provide professional services for envisioning, planning, and designing stadium and athletic facility projects across the nation. This studio is well established and enjoys a strong reputation of having passionate, creative, and detail-oriented people who are dedicated to the marketplace.
This position collaborates across the nation with other design professionals, clients, and schools in a creative environment focused on sports projects.
Required Work Experience:
- Experience with Business Development in the sports architecture market with proven success in generating prospects, developing clients, and cultivating work
- Able to bring in the business and work on the projects, a seller/doer
- Specific experience in planning, programming and conceptualizing sports projects
- Comfortable with managing teams who document and construct
- Ability to lead and present sophisticated projects to clientele while managing a presentation team
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Licensed Architect with 10+ years that includes both Project and Business Development experience
- Ability to conceptually sketch and convey ideas graphically
- Skilled in computer drawing and hand sketching desired
- Broad technical knowledge of construction detailing and materials, including field experience
- LEED Accreditation preferred
- Solid verbal and personal communication skills
- Proficient in Revit, Sketchup, and Microsoft
- Experience in multi-disciplinary environment beneficial