DBI, the leading global executive search firm focused on the Architecture and Interior Design industry, has an immediate need for Sourcer. The Sourcer is a key position within the DBI organization. This role will be responsible establishing the overall sourcing and research group for the firm.
By partnering with Recruiting staff, the Sourcer and their team will assist in development and execution of sourcing strategies for both job specific and pipeline talent needs. This position will be responsible for building an ongoing candidate pipeline using research, networking, and online job database information.
To be successful in the position, the candidate must possess a technical aptitude, a passion for talent acquisition, and the ability to lead, grow and support a team. There also must be an inherent curiosity. The right candidate will find satisfaction in the hunt.
Required Work Experience:
- Demonstrable success in sourcing within an agency or corporate environment or similar experiences
- Actionable drive and curiosity to uncover talent
- A proven acumen for identifying and overcoming roadblocks
- Strong ability to work effectively across multiple resources and databases
- Experience working in a role requiring self-direction and self-motivation
- Must have a blend of recruiting and sourcing background
- A comfort working in a modern ATS
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years in a fast paced sourcing environment
- 2 years leading a sourcing team preferred
- Fluent in the understanding and integration of social media in the recruiting process
- Demonstrated understanding of Boolean search logic
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical thinking with attention to detail
- Demonstrated focus on team success
- Resourceful, proactive and creative approach to problem solving
- Ability and willingness to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Solutions oriented
Please send a recent copy of your resume to David Brown at email@example.com.