11 May FEATURED JOB: Senior Interior Design/Hospitaltiy
Featured Job: Senior Interior Designer-Hospitality
Global firm with a local focus, DBI’s client is looking to hire a Senior Hospitality/Gaming Interior Designer in Las Vegas. This firm believes that every success, for every project, must be measured at an environmental level. There is a clear understanding that for a project to be sustainable it must be good business for each client. Our client takes that a step further by measuring success with projects that inspire through high-quality design.
Required Work Experience:
- Ownership of delivering complex, high-value Hospitality projects
- Knowledge of Hospitality and Gaming design
- Will be responsible for concept and schematic design development
- Proven project success in motivating teams and clients with a confidence in leading design staff
- Must possess a deep knowledge of Hospitality projects with an ability to see the big picture, understanding how the complex pieces go together, this includes FF&E, Specifications, Construction Document Management, and Construction Administration.
- Proven experience in successful client relationship development, success in Business Development a plus
- Hand sketching and also a plus
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 10 years of experience focused in Hospitality (Gaming, Resort, Hotel, etc.)
- Keen understanding of concept design development, both as a solo producer and part of a team
- Experience with budget development and management
- Expert in project scheduling and follow through
- Great communication skills with the ability to influence, both up and down
- Must have experience with project management software and Revit. Also skills in Sketch-Up and InDesign
To learn more about the position and to apply, please submit your resume/CV to our team at: jobs[at]dbifirm[dot]com. Please use the subject line: Senior Interior Design (769).