16 Jan Featured Job: Project Architect
Featured Job: Project Architect in San Francisco
A global firm that values teamwork, creative thinking, world class design, and self-empowerment is actively recruiting a Project Architect to join their San Francisco office. The Project Architect is responsible for ensuring that technical solutions are consistent with the project design and are developed and translated to documentation. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop and represent lead technical viewpoint on projects.
- Provide technical solutions to design dilemmas.
- Ensure technical adherence to office and firm-wide standards.
- Contribute to local and firm-wide business development goals.
- Review contract documents.
The right candidate will have 8 years of architecture experience, will have in-depth experience in corporate workplace project-type, will have graduated from an accredited architecture or design school and bring the following:
- Must be a licensed Architect
- Advanced documentation and field observation skills.
- Extensive knowledge of building systems, codes and ADA requirements.
- Extensive contract administration knowledge, including completion of contract documents.
- Expert interior architectural detailing skills.
- Extensive knowledge of equipment and materials, space requirements, design standards and principles.
- Advanced AutoCAD and Revit skills.
- Intermediate presentation and graphic communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead staff through a combination of direct authority and subject-matter expertise.