25 May FEATURED JOB: Practice Lead-Healthcare
With 20 years of experience in providing organizations with world class consulting services and products, our client’s strategies and efforts have helped to design, create, and maintain some of the biggest and most complex projects in the country. As this firm grows they are in need of a Design Practice Lead.
The Practice Lead will leverage their in-depth knowledge of Healthcare Architecture and government RFP process to lead successful Healthcare projects around the country and meet increasing revenue goals for the practice. This is an opportunity for a person with strong drive and client management skills to take an already successful practice to new heights. This position would report directly to the firm’s owner. This is a work-from-home/remotely opportunity, though in person meetings in Dallas will be regularly required.
Required Work Experience:
- The candidate will bring advanced medical architecture knowledge and exhibit an expertise in healthcare facilities
- Ability to navigate government RFPs and IDIQ contracts to win business and grow the practice is required.
- Experience in construction documents and inspection including relative experience in clinical design and construction administration of healthcare type projects is required
- The role will review and compile owner provided project information and as-built documents
- Ability to conduct On-Site Inspections and Photo-documentation of existing facilities
- Will oversee production of detailed construction documents including progress updates and revisions
- The candidate will oversee the compilation of project specifications from government database and ensure work is carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Implement project’s quality control process
- Assist in coordinating and obtaining approvals from regulatory authorities
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture is required.
- Eight years of progressive experience in Healthcare Projects is required
- Skilled in Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience in VA projects within the last two years is strongly preferred
- Architectural Registration is required
- NCARB Certification is preferred
- LEED accreditation preferred
To learn more about the position and to apply, please submit your resume/CV to our team at jobs[at]dbifirm[dot]com. Please use the subject line: Practice Lead, Healthcare (777).