Featured Job: Commercial Market Specialist in Des Moines, IA
Multi-disciplined architecture design firm, located in Des Moines, IA, is actively hiring for a Corporate/High-Rise Market Specialist. The firm has built its success on their team-oriented design focus. With a focused effort, the firm strives for a blend of professional knowledge and talent in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning, Strategic Planning, Interior Design, Engineering, Lighting Design, Integrated Art, and Multimedia.
The firm’s Corporate/High Rise efforts provide professional services for envisioning, planning, and designing corporate projects across the nation. This studio is well established and enjoys a strong reputation of having passionate, creative, and detail-oriented people who are dedicated to the marketplace.
This position collaborates across the nation with other design professionals, clients, and corporations in a creative environment focused on corporate projects.
Required Work Experience:
- Experience with Business Development in the corporate market with proven success in generating prospects, developing clients, and cultivating work
- Able to bring in the business and work on the projects, a seller/doer
- Specific experience in planning, programming and conceptualizing corporate shell projects
- Comfortable with managing teams who document and construct
- Ability to lead and present sophisticated projects to clientele while managing a presentation team
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Licensed Architect with 10+ years that includes both Project and Business Development experience
- Ability to conceptually sketch and convey ideas graphically
- Skilled in computer drawing and hand sketching desired
- Broad technical knowledge of construction detailing and materials, including field experience
- LEED Accreditation preferred
- Solid verbal and personal communication skills
- Proficient in Revit, Sketchup, and Microsoft
- Experience in multi-disciplinary environment beneficial