03 Dec Director of Architecture – Los Angeles
DBI has teamed with an outstanding start-up in the Los Angeles area, looking for a Director of Architecture! Our client is working where food, service, and connivence meet. Our new client will allow food brands of all sizes to get closer to their customers than ever before.
As the endeavored starts, our client is hiring a Director of Architecture.This role will own the Prototyping of kitchen layouts with a mind towards scalability and efficiency. This role will drive solutions for layout that allow operational functionality, following metrics around speed and cost to operate. Lastly, this role will be a site adaptation expert.Working with an outsourced roll-out firm, the candidate will need to understand MEP, civil and structural aspects of architecture.
- Have worked in designing or optimizing food manufacturing or food hall/court facilities
- Have 5-10 years minimum work experience
- Have minimum Master’s degree in architecture, ideally specializing in interior architecture or commercial architecture
- Be intellectually curious – wants to know why and how and challenge the status quo
- Be able to travel up to 40% if needed (expectation is 20%)
- Have demonstrated ability to partner with related functions – Design, Engineering, Product, Finance, Operations, IT
This is a truly amazing opportunity with an exciting start up. Send us your information today!