DBI is hiring a Project Director of Recruiting for Seattle. At DBI we truly embrace the firm within a firm approach to growth. If you are a self-driven, creative entrepreneur with the desire to truly build your own book of business but have not been able to generate start-up capital, can’t fully take the risk, or would find starting your own firm lonely (it kinda is), let DBI be your foundation.
This role is truly about you driving your own goals. So there is no job description, just a list of expectations. They are:
- Bring a true ownership mindset and embody the desire to succeed
- Provide the strategic vision and action plan to establish your business (supported 100% by DBI)
- Desire to become a leader in the industry
- Consistently demonstrate the skills necessary for superior managment
- Display leadership characteristic at all times
- Strive each day for more than you have while being proud of what you have accomplished
- Be detail oriented
- Grow into a mentorship role
- Operate with the spirit of prosperity
If you are ready to put in the hard work for the unbelievable reward, reach out. Katie is waiting to hear from you. She can be reached at katie(at)dbifirm(dot)com.
We are excited to meet you!