Retail Account Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Position Title: Retail Account Manager
- Well established, award-winning design firm located in both Boston and Los Angeles.
- Dedicated to creating thought-inspiring projects, leading-edge sustainable thinking, and superior service to retail clients.
- Culture that emphasizes inclusivity and the sharing of ideas.
Benefits and Features
- Team that cultivates creative team leaders with limitless curiosity to help fuel their design potential.
- Invests in their staff with competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Contributes to professional development expenses.
- Manage client communication and consultant coordination for multiple, fast paced projects at the same time.
- Mentor internal teams of 2-3 people for various projects.
- Centered in two of the largest and most historical cities in the US, living in Boston or Los Angeles puts you at the heart of cultural innovation.
- Home to the some of the most prestigious higher education institutions and public education system for lower education in the country.
- Thriving neighborhoods with booming food scene.
- Legendary sports teams from football, basketball, baseball, and hockey that will supplying year-round entertainment and social interactions.
- Deep knowledge of retail spaces and retail projects.
- Experience managing and leading different phases of architectural projects.
- Working knowledge of Bluebeam, REVIT is a bonus.
- BS or higher in Architecture or equivalent experience.